Monday, March 19, 2007

My first blog!

Greetings my dear brothers and sisters of fame. This is an exciting day. I am blogging!! I do not usually do this sort of thing, but what the heck. This week is my spring break. Ironically, the seminary chooses to call it reading week and give a lot of work to do. Anyway, I managed to squeeze a little time in to blog. Chris, did they really move the mail room? I can't believe it. I loved that tiny little fish smelling orange colored room. Well, I am out of things to say already. Wow, blogging is sort of hard. Anyway, I miss you all lots. Peace out.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Three cheers for Joy!!! A blog virgin no more - the debauchery of spring break continues.

It seems nothing is sacred, our mail room space has indeed been co-opted by surgical waiting. The little orange mail room lives on only in our memories.

Great to have you posting on the site. Three more cheers for Joy!!!