Thursday, March 1, 2007

This Blog just made my list of things to do today


Thanks Brooke, what a fabulous idea! Our very own blog, this is so sweet. Wait until the press gets a hold of this! The paparazzi will be out in full force. It will be clown wigs and dark shades from now on. It's the price you pay when you win a Duke. Life just won't be the same from now on, it's just something we'll all have to accept and process. I hope you're all doing well, sounds like you had an awesome time living it up Jimmy Buffett style. This pic is the view from our apartment. Ok, not quite, it is indeed the view from Diamond Head, a volcano turned military base turned tourist hot spot. Natural progression i suppose. I'm excited, i will be in the greater CHi-town area, April 16-23 and i would love to get together with you. We're having a Neumatics show on April 21rst which you're of course invited to, but more importantly, as I know the end of April marks much madness for Seminary folk, I would love to to find a time together and hang out, catch up, share ways to shake the tabloids, reunionize if you will. So you'll have to blog back and let me know what might work for y'all and we'll try and work it. Take care my advocate heros. With Aloha-a-

No comments: